This natural light photography course will help you master a number of different techniques when using just natural light and your camera.
In this photography class Karl and the team stumble upon a great shooting location when out and about shooting. Using just a simple reflector and natural light Karl is able to get some stunning results. He explains how you have to think on your feet and adjust your settings as you shoot to compensate for the ever changing qualities of natural light.
With the right location and conditions, simple and affordable accessories can help you capture a magical shot, which you can clearly see in this class.
In this photography class we cover the following:
- Portrait photography using natural light
- How to use natural light for outdoor portraits
- Affordable accessories for photography
- How to use a reflector for outdoor portraiture
- How to balance natural light
- Creative composition for outdoor portrait photography
Note: This course is available with English subtitles.