In this natural light photography class Karl photographs in a forest location, which allows him to work at midday, despite the harsh, hard sunlight typical of that time.
In this class Karl stresses the importance of pre-visualization and knowing your equipment. Heading out for this next portrait, he then shows you a simple accessory that you can use to emulate the natural, dappled light one would expect to see in a forest.
The result is a beautiful, subtly lit image that was taken using just natural light and simple accessories, which you can make yourself.
In this photography class we cover the following:
- Portrait photography using natural light
- How to use natural light for portraits outside
- How to create a dappled lighting effect
- Simple accessories for photography
- Understanding your equipment
Note: This course is available with English subtitles