Regardless of how much you plan, when it comes to landscape photography, things don’t always go according to plan.
In this landscape photography class Karl shows you the apps and websites he uses for planning and research and why it can be valuable to take the time to recce potential locations beforehand.
When it comes time to shoot, Karl is faced with strong winds and clear skies — not exactly ideal conditions for landscape photography. However, using a combination of filters, he’s able to make the most of the situation and captures a stunning image nonetheless.
Here you’ll learn about some of the most useful equipment for landscape photography, Karl’s lens choice, how he uses different filters to control the available light and how you can capture a great shot even when the conditions aren’t at their best.
In this landscape photography class we cover the following:
- Landscape photography: How to photograph a sunset seascape
- Useful apps for landscape photographers
- Useful equipment for landscape photography
- Lenses for landscape photography
- Using filters for landscape photography
- Identifying strong compositional elements for landscape photography
If you have any questions about this class please post in the comments section below.
NOTE: This photography class is available with English subtitles.