This portrait photography class sees Karl take the hot seat as he works with broncolor’s Urs Recher for this two light setup demonstration.
Urs explains the simple modifications he’s made to the key light and why the resulting effect is effective for a variety of subjects. He and Karl then go o to demonstrate how this setup is ideal for work in a small studio space.
In this portrait photography class we cover the following:
- Studio Lighting: How to set up multiple studio lights
- Two light setup for portrait photography
- Simple & affordable modifications for softboxes
- How to create contoured light for flattering portraits
- How to photograph in a small studio
You can read more about the advantages, disadvantages and further possible modifications for softboxes here.
NOTE: This course is available with English subtitles