This next setup is a simple yet versatile studio lighting setup suitable for eye-catching fashion and portrait images.
In this photography class Karl captures this stunning three quarter length image using just three lights with basic modifiers. Modifying the setup from the previous photography class, Karl explains exactly what to consider for this shoot, including power ratios and outfit choices.
To clearly show the importance of power ratios, Karl then demonstrates the impact various ratios can have and explains the reasons behind this.
In this photography class we cover the following:
- Studio Lighting: How to set up multiple studio lights
- Three light setup for creative portrait photography
- Lighting setups for three quarter length images
- Studio Lighting: Understanding power ratios
- Lighting modifiers for portrait photography
NOTE: This course is available with English subtitles