Backgrounds are the foundation on which we build our photographs. A background can make or break an image, so it’s crucial that you understand how to work with them.
There are a multitude of choices when it comes to backgrounds, both for studio photography and work on location. This photography class covers the main types of backgrounds and features a bonus clip on how to make your own.
This photography class also covers:
- Commonly used materials for backgrounds
- The most versatile background colors
- How to change your background colors using lighting modifiers
- Making your own photography background
- Portable backgrounds for location work
- Infinity coves