As he continues to provide advice on how to run your own successful photography business, Karl takes a look at sets, props and problem solving.
Here he talks about the importance of problem solving. This is a key factor in the business of photography as it means you can overcome the problems associated with that shoot and realise the concept. Problem solving helps with all aspects of photography, including set building and prop sourcing. Good props and sets are the supporting structure behind any successful image, which is what Karl also discusses here.
He explores a number of his images, looking at the problems he faced for each and how he overcame them. He also looks at the different sets he’s created and props he’s used throughout his career and explains how he achieved them.
- Understanding problem solving as a key skill for photography
- Explore how to identify and solve problems in a shoot
- Show why sets and props are important for creating mood
- Provide examples of different sets for different shoots
- Explore outside services that can help you overcome challenges for a shoot
If you have any questions about this class, please post in the comment section below.
NOTE: This class is available with English subtitles.