This Photoshop class continues from the previous chapter, where professional retoucher Viktor Fejes teaches you how to retouch a beauty image.
In this class Viktor clearly explains the concepts of Opacity and Flow, demonstrating their differences and revealing which offers greater precision for retouching, before continuing with his beauty retouching process.
Using Burning and Dodging, Viktor demonstrates how it’s possible to control shadows and highlights to enhance three dimensionality and how, using his visual aid layers (available for you to download here) he can achieve precise control over the changes he makes to the image.
In addition to demonstrating how to retouch skin, Viktor also shows how these powerful techniques can be applied to other aspects of the image, too.
In this Photoshop class we cover the following:
- How to retouch a beauty image
- How to retouch skin
- Shadows & Highlights: How to create three dimensionality in an image
- Using layers and layer masks
- How to use Burn and Dodge for skin retouching
- How to retouch hair using Burn and Dodge techniques
- How to use visual aid layers to improve your retouching workflow
To see the initial stages of this retouch, as well as the RAW processing of the file, please watch the previous class.
If you have any questions about this class, please post in the comment section below 🙂