Glasses are particularly difficult product items to photograph as they feature complexities such as different textures, reflections, shapes and forms.
In this product photography workshop you’ll see each step that’s required to produce an advertising style glasses image — from determining your shooting angle based on the product’s aesthetics, to determining what modifiers to use and what extent of post production is required. Watch as Karl covers how to control background lighting with different modifiers, light reflective surfaces and focus your attention using carefully placed lighting.
In this product photography workshop we cover the following:
- Product photography — How to photograph glasses
- Product photography ideas
- Lighting setups for product photography
- Camera settings for photographing glasses
- How to create graduated background lighting
- Balancing and working with multiple lights
If you have any questions about this show, please use the comment section below ?