After working through the previous classes you’ll have seen just how useful visual aid layers can be in the retouching process.
In this Photoshop class Karl and Viktor sit down to show you, step by step, how to create the visual aid layers that Viktor uses throughout this course.
Working through each layer individually, Viktor also provides a thorough explanation of each layer and its purpose. This short but effective class will help you create your own visual aid layers, which you’ll be able to use time and time again to speed up your retouching workflow.
In this Photoshop class we cover the following:
- Using Visual Aid Layers in Photoshop
- How to create visual aid layers
- How to optimize your retouching workflow in Photoshop
- How to create grouped layers in Photoshop
- How to create adjustment layers
- How to create Solar Curves in Photoshop
For your convenience we’ve also made the automated action to create these visual aid layers available for you to download and use in our Downloads section.
If you have any questions about this class, please post in the comment section below 🙂