From architecture to wedding photography — there are plenty of potential markets for photography. Commercial photography isn’t just about photographing products or portraits.
In this class Karl discusses the different genres of photography, providing an overview of how each works in a commercial sense and talks about the demand for each. He also looks at the skills you need to have as a photographer and talks about what skills he believes will be useful for the future.
- Explain the different types of commercial photography
- Explore how you can make money from photography
- Discuss ways to get into/start photography
- Essential skills for photographers
- Additional skills photographers should have
If you have any questions about this class, please post in the comment section below.
NOTE: This class is available with English subtitles.