In this photography class Karl shows you how you can get creative with different shutter speeds to capture movement in flowing water.
He explains how to adjust your shutter speed to get different effects and shows how easy it is to get creative with different settings. He also shows you how to use ND and polarizing filters to enhance your images.
In this photography class we cover the following:
- Landscape photography tips
- Understanding shutter speed
- How to create motion in water
- Using polarizing filters and ND filters for photographing water
- Camera settings for landscape photography
NOTE: This photography class is available with English subtitles.