When retouching an image, it can be easy to get overwhelmed by Photoshop’s extensive interface, but there are a few useful tools that can really speed up your workflow and make your whole use of Photoshop a lot better.
These include making actions, understanding curves and automating your workflow, all of which Karl explains and demonstrates in detail in this photography class.
At the end of this class you’ll be able to quickly and efficiently edit multiple images using these procedures, saving you time and increasing your productivity.
In this Photoshop class we cover the following:
- Photoshop tutorial: How to quickly edit multiple photos in Photoshop
- Reading and understanding histograms
- Using curves for color adjustments
- Sharpening tool: Using the Unsharp Mask
- Adding text to an image in Photoshop
- How to apply effects to text in Photoshop
- Actions: How to create actions to speed up your workflow
- Using automated scripts in Photoshop
If you have any questions about this course please post them in the comments section below 🙂