What are the key things to consider when retouching interior images? How do you balance tone and color to help guide the viewers eye? How do you correct image distortion or remove unwanted objects to minimize distractions?
In this Photoshop class Viktor and Karl walk you through the process, detailing each step and drawing your attention to the key details that need correcting.
Viktor shows you how to use a number of useful tools to subtly guide the viewers eye through the image. Making use of tools such as the clone stamp, patch tool and various filters he makes subtle but effective changes to enhance the image.
In this Photoshop class we cover the following:
- Interior photography retouching
- How to correct lens distortion
- How to guide the viewers eye using color
- Using visual aid layers for retouching
- Correcting hue, saturation and luminance in Photoshop
- Color tone in highlights and shadows
- Healing Brush tool and Clone Stamp tool
- Patch tool and Polygonal Lasso tool
If you enjoyed this class, you might want to watch our live talk show with architectural photographer Sean Conboy.
If you have any questions about this class, please post in the comment section below 🙂