Combining carefully controlled lighting and meticulous attention to detail, Karl creates this high-end advertising splash shot of a bottle of Chanel moisturising cream.
Starting at the very beginning, Karl explains the planning and pre-visualisation required to successfully execute this cosmetic shot before starting to build up his studio set and lighting.
This product photography class covers the necessary tools and techniques required to capture a liquid splash shot as well as the necessary lighting setup for a professional product image.
In this product photography class we cover the following:
- Product photography: How to photograph cosmetics
- Product photography tips
- How to photograph splashing liquids
- How to create composite images
- The best lenses for product photography
- Useful tools and equipment for studio photography
To view the post-production for this image, click here.