In this live show Karl will be showing you creative lighting styles and techniques that you can use to recreate glamorous, Hollywood-style black and white portrait photography.
Working through each step of the shoot, Karl explains his lighting setup, power ratios and lens choice for this image. Using a combination of seven lights, he also explains how to balance multiple lights and what alternatives you can use if you don’t have fresnels.
In this live portrait photography workshop we cover the following:
- Portrait photography ideas
- Portrait photography black and white
- Portrait photography lighting
- Lighting modifiers for portrait photography — using fresnels for portraiture
- Controlling depth and direction of shadows
If you have any questions about this show, please use the comment section below 🙂