Couples and engagement shoots is a lucrative market for photographers so it’s always useful to have a few great photos to include in your portfolio.
Photographing on the idyllic island of Herm in the Channel Islands, Karl shows you a number of useful techniques for couples photography, explains his camera settings and demonstrates how best to pose couples. He also highlights one of the most important elements in a successful shoot, which many others forget to consider or completely miss.
From simple portraits to ones more creative and technical, this portrait photography class provides both information and inspiration and will hopefully encourage you to get out and try your own shoots.
In this photography class we cover the following:
- Portrait Photography: How to photograph using natural light
- Portrait photography tips
- How to photograph couples
- How to pose couples
- How to photograph using Servo mode
- Creative composition for portrait photography
- The best time of day to photograph
- General camera settings for outdoor couple photography
Note: This course is available with English subtitles