For this fashion photography class Karl teams up with broncolor’s Urs Recher to create a powerful, vibrant image that uses studio light and color to create and eye-catching fashion shot.
Originally part of the broncolor ‘How To’ Series, our members can now follow every step of this unique shoot. This photography class includes detailed explanations from Karl about his final lighting setup and how he used colored gels to achieve this creative shot.
In this fashion photography class we cover the following:
- Using multiple studio lights for fashion photography
- Shooting with colored gels
- Useful lighting modifiers for fashion photography and their effects
- Giving creative direction to a model
- The relationship between colors
- Filling in shadows with color
If you have any questions regarding this course use the comments area below.
NOTE: This photography class is available with English subtitles.