In this series of food photography classes Karl works with food photographer Anya Pustynnikova, shooting everything from beef to tea, to demonstrate essential preparation, styling and lighting techniques for eye-catching food photography.
In this chapter Anya explains how to prepare the duck, potato gratin and mushrooms that will form the subjects of the next chapter.
In this food photography class we cover the following:
- Food preparation – duck, potato gratin and mushrooms
- Useful equipment for food photography
- How best to store food prior to preparation
- Selecting props for food photography
- Cooking food to photograph