Thursday 2nd July 2020 - 15:00 BST / 10:00 EDT
Compositing using PhotoshopGet creative and learn how to create amazing composite images in Photoshop.
Karl teams up with professional retoucher Viktor Fejes to present this compositing course, where they create a composite picture of a firefighter and show you how to make your own composite image using Photoshop. Together they guide you through the entire process, from sourcing images to cutting out objects, creating smoke and sparks and applying final adjustments like colour grading and burn and dodge.
On this course you will learn:
- How to create composite images in Photoshop
- Compositing tips & techniques
- Understand Photoshop blend modes
- How to use the Pen tool
- Using the brush tool for special effects
- Colour grading
- Selecting & cutting out objects
- How to merge photos