New Product Photography Classes
Our latest product photography classes for you to enjoy.
Here we have collated all of our newest product videos so you can have a comprehensive look at how superb product shots like these are actually created. As well as including some fantastic tips, tricks and secrets to mastering these images Karl also takes you through the post production process leaving you with the knowledge and insight to replicate them yourself.
- Photographing Paintings for Reproduction
- Jewellery Photography – Diamond Necklace
- Jewellery Photography – Gemstone Necklace
- Jewellery Photography – Rings
- Jewellery Photography – Rings Focus Stack
- Tilt and Shift Product Shoot
- Product Photography – Footwear
- Pack Shots Product Photography
- Flat Lay Photography
- Zenith Watch Product Shoot
- Zenith Watch Retouch 1 – Focus Stacking and Compositing
- Zenith Watch Retouch 2 – Clean Up and Final Touches
- Cosmetics on black gloss
- Floating Cosmetics Splash Shot
- Post-Production Floating Cosmetics Splash Shot
Product Photography Classes
A collection of our top product photography classes and live shows.
We’ve put together a collection of our top product photography classes, including live shows, that demonstrate essential techniques for achieving advertising-standard product images. From setup to post production, these classes cover each step of a product shoot so you can feel confident creating your own product shots.
- 01. Preparation for Perfume Bottle Shoots
- 02. Perfume Product Shoot
- 03. Perfume Product Shoot Post Production
- 04. Perfume Advertising Shoot
- Live Whisky Photography Advertising Shoot
- ‘How To’ Full Version – Dior Perfume Bottles
- Dior Perfume Bottles Post Production
- ‘How To’ Full Version – Shooting Tech Devices
- Shooting Products with LEDs & screens
- Luxury Watch Photography
- Sunglasses product shoot
- Wine bottle product lighting with Karl Taylor
- Live Talk Show With Special Guest David Lund.
- Live Liquid Photography Shoot With David Lund.
- Photography Talk with Top Product Photographers – Barry Makariou
- Live Talk Show With Special Guest Tim Flach
Food Photography & Styling
Join top Russian food photographer Anya Pustynnikova & Karl Taylor.
With a range of in-depth & beautiful food photography lessons learn from top Russian food photographer Anya as she reveals her top tips on everything from preparing the food to styling and lighting. Anya and Karl will also demonstrate alternative lighting ideas on the same dish to illustrate how the mood of the image can be changed.
- 01. Key skills for food photography and styling
- 02. Berries on a wooden board
- 03. Ginger & Lime Tea Preparation
- 04. Ginger & Lime Tea Shoot
- 05. Duck legs confit with potato gratin and mushrooms preparation
- 06. Duck legs confit with potato gratin and mushrooms
- 07. Cup of Tea
- 08. Feta Cheese
- 09. Rustic Beef
- 10. Raspberry dessert Preparation
- 11. Raspberry dessert
- Food Photography & Styling
Advertising, Product & Still Life
A step by step look at 20 technically challenging advertising shots.
Have you ever looked at advertsing shots like the ones below and wondered how exactly they have been achieved? Wonder no more as Karl takes you through each one of these shots from concept to creation. So if you’re looking to enhance your advertising images and want to really stand out from the crowd then this course is perfect for you.
- 01. Introduction & studio overview
- 02. Making a Scrim
- 03. Cameras & workflow
- 04. Lighting shades
- 05. Classic car shoot on location
- 06. Whisky product shoot
- 07. Paint explosion
- 08. Shooting shiny chrome objects
- 09. Cosmetic excellence
- 10. Color paint sports shoot
- 11. Clean white background pack shots
- 12. Shooting liquid bubbles
- 13. Cosmetics advertising beauty
- 14. Abstract paint in tanks
- 15. The perfect pint & condensation cold look
- 16. Liquid fashion
- 17. Perfect product tank shots
- 18. Black on black motorcycle boot
- 19. Luxury watch photographed with one light
- 20. Model throws paint
- 21. Model paint blast
- 22. Lips and nails close up
- 23. Luxury watch shoot 2
- Stellar Camera Product shoot
Advertising Product & Still Life – Retouching and Critique
All high-end advertising images undergo a certain level of digital retouching. Often this can be an integral part in whether or not your images succeed. In these chapters Karl takes a look at the final images taken in this course and shows you the retouching needed for these product shots to really perfect them and take them to the next level.
- 24. Lighting shades retouching
- 25. Luxury watch retouching
- 26. Shiny kettle retouching
- 27. Liquid bubbles retouching
- 28. Clean white background pack shots retouching
- 29. Black on black motorcycle boot retouching
- 30. Liquid fashion retouching
- 31. Whisky product retouching
- 32. Perfect product tank retouching
- 33. The perfect pint retouching
- 34. Paint explosion review
- 35. Cosmetic excellence retouching
- 36. Cosmetics beauty retouching Part 1
- 37. Cosmetics beauty retouching Part 2
- 38. Cosmetics beauty retouching Part 3
- 39. Bonus retouching 1
- 40. Bonus retouching 2
- 41. Bonus retouching 3
- 42. Bonus retouching 4
- 43. Bonus retouching 5
Toxic Egg … a detailed still life study
An immensely detailed explanation of the work that goes into exceptional still life shots.
In this course Karl describes every aspect of this type of studio still life photography project – The perfect course for you if you need to shoot a still life photograph for a client! Get a rare insight into the decisions and thought processes made by a professional photographer through a project from start to finish as you join Karl in his commercial studio and watch as if you were there with him learning all the way what effect each decision has on the final result.
“I learned a great deal about lighting from Karl Taylor when I first started off. It was his courses that were the key for me. It taught me to understand how to control light to achieve the image you want. Change the way someone feels and they will remember the image.”David Lund, Professional Photographer