Stunning and effective fashion photography setups.
The chapters below will give you the inside scoop to a variety of Fashion photography setups both inside and out of the studio. From how to style and pose your model, arrange your props and light the scene to create amazing and breathtaking images. These shots often take planning, preparation and a lot of effort to shoot and pull off but after watching these chapters hopefully you will feel inspired and have the insight to achieve stunning results like this yourself.
- 01. Falling girl
- 02. Future Girl
- 03. Laser flash
- 04. Skater girl
- 05. Planning for Fashion Shoots
- 06. Fantasy Fatale
- 07. Innocence Fashion Shoot
- Retro Sci-Fi Fashion Shoot- Coming May
- Clean Cut Fashion Shoot- Coming July
- Matching Hues Fashion Shoot – Coming July
- Modern Fashion Fantasy Shoot- Coming July
- Theatrical Light Fashion Shoot- Coming July
- Pop Fashion Shoot- Coming August
Learn what it takes to achieve great on-location fashion shots.
In this educational fly on the wall documentary style course Karl and the team show you the thought process behind planning an on-location fashion shoot as they head to Iceland for one of their biggest projects yet. From logistics meetings and model castings through to the final shoots and printing of images you will not only learn all the techniques needed for capturing surreal landscapes and fashion shots on location but also discover everything a photographer needs to know to plan a trip like this. This trip was all about capturing images in the most epic and dramatic landscapes possible and the stunning nature of the place meant that he couldn’t resist taking some landscape shots along the way.
- 01. Pretrip planning
- 02. Model castings
- 03. Logistics meeting and test shoot
- 04. Departure, scouting and then disaster
- 05. Ice lagoon shoot
- 06. Light on the horizon
- 07. Storm on the horizon
- 08. Skogafoss Waterfall shoot
- 09. DC3 fashion shoot
- 10. Darklands shoot
- 11. Alien worlds fashion shoot
- 12. Dramatic backdrop
- 13. Highland roads
- 14. Ascension shoot
- 15. Soft moss fantasy
- 16. Crazy outtakes
- 17. Critique and post walkthrough 1
- 18. Critique and post walkthrough 2
- 19. Producing large prints
Fashion & Beauty Lighting
Learn key lighting techniques for the studio and on location.
Broaden your knowledge of studio and location lighting for beauty portraiture and fashion photography as Karl reveals some of his incredible lighting setups that will help you give your images that professional feel. Covering classic beauty setups and techniques like side lighting as well as how to create intricate pools of light. These will all add a more dynamic and interesting element to your images that’ll take your fashion photography to the next level.
- 01. Introduction & beauty lighting
- 02. Location soft lighting
- 03. Lighting & making a small set
- 04. Forming graduated beauty lighting
- 05. Simple fashion on location
- 06. Mastering the Beauty Dish
- 07. Stunning location lighting
- 08. Knockout creative techniques
“I’ve learnt a lot but in particular the Fashion and beauty lighting – Now i don’t photograph models but I photograph brides and grooms. I took those techniques and use them for weddings, engagement shoots and even families. ”Poppy Larbalestier, Professional Wedding Photographer
See more testimonials here.