Knowledge & Inspiration for PhotographersCourses. Live Shows. All of it. One price.
Studio Portraiture | Four Light SetupsTen creative examples of four light portrait setups
In this section Karl demonstrates 10 creative four light portrait setups. Having already covered examples using one studio light, two studio lights and three studio lights, Karl shows you how to add that extra level of creativity by making use of techniques such as gels, hair lights and precision lighting. For examples of portraits on location, see the related content below.
On this course you will learn:
- 10 Easy studio setups with four lights
- How to use studio lighting
- Techniques for controlling light in a small studio
- How to use gels for creative portraiture
- Full length portrait lighting setups
- High-key lighting techniques
- Affordable modifiers for portrait photography
- Useful equipment for studio photography