Thursday 26th November 2020 - 15:00 GMT / 10:00 EST
Portrait Lighting On LocationGet creative with outdoor portrait photography.
Take your photography outdoors with these creative examples of portrait photography on location. In this section you’ll learn about the equipment, camera settings and lighting setups you need to take amazing location portraits. Watch as Karl demonstrates techniques such as backlighting and even high-speed sync to capture moving subjects for more creative shots.
On this course you will learn:
- How to photograph portraits on location
- How to use studio lighting outdoors
- Equipment for portrait photography
- How to use graduated neutral density filters for portrait photography
- Freeze movement using high-speed sync
- Balance studio flash and natural light
- Using affordable modifiers for portrait photography