My RANT about the new iPhone X portrait photo mode… PLUS your questions answered LIVE (replay)
OK, it wasn’t a really big rant on this occasion – more of a useful photography discussion. We had loads of questions about all things photography. There’s some very interesting chat during this 1 hour session.
With the help of our fantastic Facebook and YouTube followers, we covered many photography topics. Remember to subscribe to be reminded and have your questions at the ready for future social media chats 🙂
This is what we discussed in this video:
- We’re on the BBC again soon!
- Good gear doesn’t make better photography – Previous rant!
- My first ever photograph and what I took it on!
- How do you use artificial lighting within existing lighting inside a building?
- How do you get going with a new photography business?
- Is pro-photography as a business in decline?
- What are the best ways to manage and archive your files?
- Have I ever messed up an important photography job?
- My RANT on the iPhoneX portrait mode.
- What are the next LIVE online member shows and photography workshops?
- Did you know SquareSpace sites include an app so you can display your portfolio without WiFi?
- How do you get a job as a studio photography assistant?
- What’s best for protecting your camera? Clear lens filter or lens hood?
- Could this be the best tripod ever? It’s the Manfrotto 057 Carbon Fiber 3 Section Geared Tripod!
Did you see THE Major RANT last month?
It was all about being fixated with photography kit. If you missed the first RANT video, check it out here. It went very crazy on YouTube and accumulated over 100,000 views on our social channels!
If you enjoy the videos, don’t forget the team and I produce education and knowledge focused online LIVE workshops every month for our members. At’s all included in my UNLIMITED Photography Education plan which you can learn more about right here…
Enjoy the videos,