What should you consider to be important or not important when retouching an image and what should you be looking for before embarking on a retouch?
In this photography class Karl stresses the importance of having a goal and demonstrates the workflow you should adopt to achieve that goal. He also outlines the key elements of a good picture and some of the most common methods of retouching he uses to elevate those shots.
In this photography class we cover the following:
- Stages of retouching an image
- Efficient retouching workflow
- Useful Photoshop techniques for retouching
- Burn and Dodge
- Alternative techniques to Burn and Dodge
- What you need to take a good photo
Please post any questions in the box below ?