This Photoshop class continues from the previous chapter, where Viktor started demonstrating how to retouch a wedding photo quickly and efficiently.
With the initial stages of the retouch complete, he now works on creating smooth skin tones and color transitions throughout the image.
With the help of his Visual Aid Layers, he quickly works towards a spectacular final image, explaining each step as he goes. Being able to perform this quality of retouch will ensure that you’re able to wow your customers time and time again.
In this Photoshop class we cover the following:
- Wedding photography: Tips for editing wedding photos
- How to retouch wedding photos
- How to use Burn and Dodge to retouch hair, skin and clothes in Photoshop
- Color correction – Adjusting Hue and Saturation in Photoshop
- How to even out skin tones
- Using Levels adjustments in Photoshop
- How to add a vignette to an image
Watch the initial stages of this retouch in Part 1 here.
Watch our live talk show with award winning wedding photographer David Stanbury to learn more about wedding photography.
If you have any questions about this class, please post in the comment section below ?