After introducing you to Lightroom 6 in the previous class, Karl goes into more detail about how to use Lightroom to edit your photos.
He provides clear explanations and examples of how to use the various features to enhance color, increase sharpness and even add a vignette to your images. This class provides a complete guide of the Development module in Lightroom and how you can use it to further enhance your images.
In this photography class we cover the following:
- How to use Lightroom 6
- Lightroom 6 interface and tools
- Lightroom Development features
- How to correct color using Lightroom
- How to sharpen an image in Lightroom
- Clarity vs Detail
- How to convert to black and white in Lightroom
If you have any questions about this class, please post them in the comment section below ?