An efficient workflow is key to using Photoshop, especially when you’re working on multiple images, but it’s easy to get overwhelmed by Photoshop’s extensive interface. Here’s you’ll learn more about a few key tools that can really help save time and maximize your efficiency.
In this Photoshop class Karl demonstrates how to customize your interface so that it works for you, he shows you how to use the Zoom tool to maximum effect and he also talks about how a simple change in your mindset can make a big difference.
In this Photoshop class we cover the following:
- Photoshop techniques for photographers
- Thinking and working efficiently in Photoshop
- How to customize the Photoshop interface
- Photoshop Zoom tool
- How to view multiple images in Photoshop
- Photoshop Spot Healing Brush tool
If you have any questions about this course please post them in the comments section below ?