Working in a small studio doesn’t have to be a limitation. You can make smaller studio spaces work for you with just a little bit of planning, organization and creativity.
This photography class provides a number of tips and tricks for setting up a studio, whether it be your first home photography studio or your fourth professional studio. From storing equipment to safety considerations, Karl explains what to think about when setting up your own studio and how to make the most of available space.
In this photography class we cover the following:
- Maximizing space
- Storing your photographic equipment
- Tips for setting up a home studio
- Useful equipment and accessories for photography
- Safety considerations in photography studios
- Displaying your photographic work