This detailed photography class sees Karl and Urs Recher demonstrate how to achieve a stunning three quarter length shot using three lights with just basic modifiers.
The final image is a beautiful combination of lighting — a result of careful control and complete knowledge. Watch as the pair demonstrate how to make the most of the setup, space and available light to achieve a beautiful, soft portrait.
Working in a small studio, Karl also explains how to modify a small space to get the best possible results. At the end of the shoot, they demonstrate why these modifications are so important and Urs explains why this setup is ideal for group shots and demonstrates how completely different results can be achieved with no changes to the setup.
In this portrait photography class we cover the following:
- Studio Lighting: How to set up multiple studio lights
- Three light setup for portrait photography
- Working in a small studio space
- How to use negative fill
- How to prevent lens flare in studio photography
- Useful equipment for studio photography
- Studio lighting setups for group shots
NOTE: This course is available with English subtitles