This section covers a variety of single light setups, showing how you can achieve a variety of looks with the most basic of studio lighting setups.
After demonstrating how to simulate sunlight using a single point light source, Karl builds on that and demonstrates how to creatively combine shadow and light to produce a stunning result. He shows you how to easily combine shadow and light in this single light set up and shares some key tips for producing controlled shadows even in the smallest of studio spaces.
In this photography class we cover the following:
- Creative portraiture using one studio light
- Working in a small studio
- Controlling light in a small studio
- The physics of light and how that influences shadow
- How to create a sharp shadow from a large light source
Note: This course is available with English subtitles.