Following on from the previous chapter, Karl demonstrates an alternative four light studio setup that can be used for full length portrait images.
The result is a broad, soft, even illumination that allows your model to move fairly freely, meaning you’re free to get as creative as you like. As with the previous chapter, Karl incorporates movement into the shot, and so explains key concepts to understand and things to consider.
That, coupled with the fact that it’s an easy-to-follow setup that produces brilliant results using only basic modifiers, means you’ll find yourself using it time and time again.
In this photography class we cover the following:
- Studio photography: How to shoot portrait images
- How to shoot creative portraiture using four lights
- Creative rim lighting studio setup
- Using reflectors for creative portraiture
- How to freeze movement with studio flash
NOTE: This course is available with English subtitles