Working on location at a clients office can often be a daunting task, especially if the space to work in is small. In this business portrait photography class Karl shares a number of useful tips to help you get great results.
In this class Karl explains the common problems one may face when doing a shoot such as this. He covers what to look out for, how to overcome common issues, how to pose your subject and how to light them.
In this portrait photography class we cover the following:
- Portrait photography: Environmental business portraits
- How to take business portraits using studio lights
- How to photograph business portraits on location
- Useful equipment for portrait photography
- Posing ideas for business portraits
- Camera settings for environmental business portrait photography
NOTE: This course is available with English subtitles.