Learn how to produce striking artistic still life photographs using just a few simple household accessories, photographic techniques and equipment.
In this photography class Karl explains the best camera mode for macro photography, how to use both natural and artificial light and how, by adding a simple background, you can elevate your work to something you’d want to hang on your wall.
In this photography class we cover the following:
- How to use your compact camera
- How to take macro photographs with your compact camera
- Camera modes: Macro mode
- How to set up a still life image at home
- Macro photography using natural light
- Tripods for macro photography
To learn more about some of the concepts discussed in this class, take a look at our Photography Quick Start Guide.
If you have any questions about this photography class please post in the comments section below.
NOTE: This photography class is available with subtitles.