In this Photoshop class professional retoucher Viktor Fejes shows how minor adjustments can have a big impact as he continues with the beauty retouch from the previous classes, revealing a number of exciting new insights into professional retouching.
In this class he shows you a number of different techniques for retouching skin, focussing on achieving beautiful, even skin tones by evening out highlights and shadows and balancing hue, saturation and luminance.
Using a number of different tools, this class will teach you how to use visual aid layers to identify imperfections and demonstrate how small adjustments can go a long way in enhancing the overall quality of the image.
In this Photoshop class we cover the following:
- How to retouch a beauty image
- How to retouch skin
- Understanding hue, saturation and luminance
- How to adjust color tones
- How to correct saturation differences in an image
- Using layers and layer masks
- How to balance shadows and highlights
If you have any questions about this class, please post in the comment section below ?