In this Lightroom class Karl shows you how to process a RAW image using the Adobe software and how you can get the best out of your image.
Working on two different images, Karl starts by demonstrating how it’s possible to transform an image one might have otherwise disregarded as underexposed. Using his Adjustment panel, he makes corrections to exposure, color and tones as well as shows you how to use the Heal function. He also provides a detailed explanation and demonstration of how to use Graduated Filters.
Working on the second image, he shows just how powerful the Lens Correction feature can be, as well as how useful Split Toning is.
In this photography class Karl provides an in-depth guide to many of Lightroom’s most commonly used features, as well as shares a few lesser-known but equally useful tips and tricks.
In this photography class we cover the following:
- How to use Lightroom 6
- How to correct exposure in Lightroom
- Color correction: Adjusting tones, hue, saturation and luminance in Lightroom
- Lightroom Graduated Filters
- How to use Lightroom Heal and Clone tools
- Keyboard shortcuts for Lightroom
- How to create a virtual copy of an image in Lightroom
- How to correct lens distortion
- Split toning
If you have any questions about this class, please post them in the comment section below ?