Retouching business portraits, once perfected, should be a quick and simple process that results in subtle yet effective enhancements.
In this photography class Karl explains and shows you how to approach changing the background colour of a business portrait without effecting the look of the subject before demonstrating useful Photoshop techniques to ensure that the background is smooth and even.
At the end of this class you’ll have seen how to use a number of useful techniques such as the Color Replace command, how to work with layers and layer masks, and understand when and why to use filters such as Gaussian Blur and Noise.
In this Photoshop class we cover the following:
- Photoshop tutorial: How to retouch business portraits
- Retouching tips for business portraits
- How to use the Color Replace command in Photoshop
- How to make color adjustments in Photoshop
- Understanding blend modes in Photoshop
- Using layers and layer masks
- When and why you should use filters
- Gaussian blur filter
- Noise filter
To learn more about how to take business portraits, watch our live show here.
If you have any questions about this course please post them in the comments section below ?