In this chapter Karl is joined by Richard Curtis from Adobe and together the two explore how to work with images in both Lightroom and Photoshop.
Richard explains some useful tools in Lightroom before guiding you through the process of exporting your RAW image into Photoshop, where you can then make further adjustments in Camera RAW. He also then covers common processes photographers may need, such as adding watermarks or logos to an image, enhancing color and applying different color effects.
This photography class is a valuable tutorial for anyone wanting to make the most of what each photo editing software has to offer.
In this Photoshop class we cover the following:
- Photo editing software
- How to use Lightroom and Photoshop together
- Image composition: Golden ratio vs Rule of Thirds
- How to use Split Toning in Lightroom
- How to use Smart Objects in Photoshop
- Working with gradient masks in Camera RAW
- Placing linked objects in Photoshop
- How to add a watermark to an image
For further classes on how to use Lightroom 6/CC, watch our Lightroom for Photographers course.
If you have any questions about this course please post them in the comments section below 🙂