In advertising, perfume is often portrayed in ways that evoke a sense of elegance, class and style. After creating a simple yet elegant advertising shot of a bottle of the classic Chanel No. 5 perfume, Karl creates a second luxurious image.
Building from the ground up to create the desired lighting effect, Karl then demonstrates how, with creative thinking, it’s possible to achieve a number of different images with just minor adjustments.
This product photography class covers a number of precise lighting techniques that are needed to capture this stylish image as well as some stunning modifications to provide a few inspirational ideas for your own photography.
In this product photography class we cover the following:
- Product photography: How to photograph a perfume bottle
- Product photography tips
- How to use multiple studio lights
- Lighting setups for product photography
- How to photograph liquids
- How to creatively use the same background for different images