In this live critique show Karl reviewed animal and macro images submitted by members. Looking at each of the submissions, Karl gave his feedback and advice. He also demonstrated some simple post production tips that can easily be applied to enhance any image. Throughout the show, Karl also shared a number of tips for when it comes to photographing macro shots of nature or animals, including using extension tubes, compositional techniques and how to achieve sufficient depth of field.
Topics covered in this show include:
- Animal / macro photography
- What makes a good macro image
- Focus stacking to achieve greater depth of field
- Guiding the viewer’s eye
- Composing macro images
- Tips for macro photography
- Controlling and correcting colour cast
If you have any questions about this live show, please use the comment section below.