In the first of this two-part live critique show, Karl looks at landscape images submitted by members.
He highlights what makes a successful landscape image, shares useful tips to improve your landscape photography and demonstrates effective post production techniques to enhance your images.
In this live show you’ll learn from other photographers work, seeing what makes strong and effective imagery and understand how to better your own work. From composition to using filters, this show covers a range of topics that any landscape photographer will find useful.
Topics covered in this show include:
- How to take effective black and white landscape images
- Composition rules for landscape photography
- How to use filters for landscape photography
- The best time of day to photograph
- How to use color and contrast for effective imagery
- Post production techniques for landscape photography
Make sure to watch Part 2 of this live show here.