In this live photography workshop Karl demonstrates how to photograph a luxury watch to advertising standards.
Watch as Karl builds up to the final shot, showing you each live image and explaining the changes and reasoning behind his creative decisions.
He demonstrates the step-by-step process, from selecting suitable props, to lighting it and the simple post production needed to finish it off. He also shares valuable insight into photographing a product like this, revealing a number of industry secrets that all contribute to the beautiful final image.
- Product photography: How to photograph a luxury watch
- Product photography lighting tips
- Photographing and lighting shiny surfaces
- Achieving a gradated light with a point light source
- Using reflectors and flags
- Useful post production techniques for product retouching
If you have any question about this photography workshop, post them in the comments box below.