In this final chapter, Karl looks at some other features of the Lightroom 4 interface that you could use for editing your photos.
In this class you’ll learn how to prepare your image for print, how to protect your images by adding a watermark and how you can use Lightroom features such as Book, SlideShow, Print and Web to display your images in a professional and pleasing way.
In this photography class we cover the following:
- How to use Lightroom 4
- How to prepare photos for print
- File formats for printing
- Which color spaces are best for printing
- How to resize an image in Lightroom
- How to add a watermark to an image in Lightroom
- Displaying your images with Lightroom: Book, SlideShow, Print and Web features
If you’re using Lightroom 6/CC, you can learn how to do this in our Lightroom 6/CC for Photographers course.
Please post any questions in the comments section below 🙂