David is one of Karl’s Taylor Education’s most well-known success stories, having given up a successful career in design and making the switch to photography just a couple of years ago.
After a great live workshop the previous evening, David joined Karl in studio to talk about his experiences working with companies such as Grants Whisky, Shell Oil, British Steel and Rolls Royce. Open and honest, David also shed some light on some of the tougher aspects of working in the industry and his humbling experiences working with charities in Africa.
Topics covered in this live photography talk show:
- Ethically photographing and representing products
- The importance of being multi-skilled
- The value of pre-shooting
- Problem solving and creative solutions
- Building the final image from composites
- Pricing your work
- CGI and the future of photography