If you’ve ever wondered what the difference between a softbox and snoot is or whether to use an octabox or umbrella, this is the class for you. Karl demonstrates the differences between a variety of lighting modifiers, explaining the reasoning behind their effects and where they’re most suited.
Karl also recaps on the principles of hard and soft light and how we can control light. (NOTE: If you’re unfamiliar with these concepts, please watch chapter one of this course.)
In this photography class we cover the following:
- Lighting modifiers
- Hard light and soft light
- Direction of light and the impact it has
- Size of a light source and its effect
- How to further modify certain modifiers
- Lens flare and how to reduce it
NOTE: This photography class is available with English subtitles.