In this second chapter Viktor demonstrates the initial phases of compositing images in Photoshop.
Initially working with two different size images, Viktor demonstrates how to adjust image size and explains when and how to use smart objects. He also gives a brief demonstration on how to select and cut out objects (this is covered in much more detail in chapter four) and shows how to use the Transform tool. Together, he and Karl then start working on the composition of the image, paying close attention to aspects such as light and perspective.
In this Photoshop compositing course we cover the following:
- Composite photography
- How to make a composite picture in Photoshop
- Layering files in Photoshop
- How to resize an image in Photoshop
- How to flip an image in Photoshop
- Smart objects/filters
- How to create smart objects
- Using Photoshop Transform tool
If you have any questions about this class, please post in the comment section below.🙂