Composition, light, shutter speed and so much more is discussed in this chapter as Karl is joined by pro landscape photographer Nick Després and together they discuss all the basics that you need to know when it comes to landscape photography.
They also cover planning, camera choices and the use of graduated neutral density filters, neutral density filters and polarizing filters and how you can use these to enhance your images. You’ll also learn how to use slow shutter speeds to blur the motion of waves and why it’s important to use a cable release.
This landscape photography class covers step by step techniques that you can use to get great landscape images every time.
In this landscape photography class we cover the following:
- Landscape photography: What makes a good landscape photograph
- Landscape photography tips
- Research and planning for landscape photography
- Camera settings for landscape photography
- Filters: Neutral density, graduated and polarizing filters
- Equipment and accessories for landscape photography
If you have any questions about this photography class please post in the comment box below.
NOTE: This photography class is available with subtitles.