In this photography class you’ll learn from the professionals as Karl and fellow photographer Nick Després discuss and look through some of Nick’s award-winning landscape work to discover what makes a really eye-catching shot and just how much work goes into such great images.
Together they examine what makes an effective landscape image and different techniques you can use to capture great images. At the end of the class you’ll realise that composition and lighting are two key elements and that bad weather can often yield the very best results.
In this landscape photography class we cover the following:
- Landscape photography: What makes a good landscape photograph
- Tips for taking professional landscape images
- How to compose landscape photos
- Shutter speeds for landscape photography
- Photographing in bad weather
If you have any questions about this photography class please post in the comment box below.
NOTE: This photography class is available with subtitles.