In this live photography show Karl reviews beauty, portrait and fashion images submitted by members before exploring some of the latest industry news & reviewing some new photography kit.
Throughout the show Karl gives feedback on members’ work, offering advice on how they could be improved, highlighting the strengths of each image and also demonstrates how simple post production adjustments can give instant improvement.
This insightful show is ideal for those wanting to improve their beauty, portrait and fashion work.
In this live photography talk show we cover the following:
- How to improve your photography
- Recognizing what makes an effective image
- The importance of light and color
- Separating your subject from the background
- Creating three-dimensionality in an image
- Post production techniques for portrait photography
- Industry news & useful gear for photographers
For Karl’s simple tips to take better photos, read our blog post here.
If you have any question about this photography workshop, post them in the comments box below.
“I only joined today and I’ve already had more value than my subscription. Brilliant format, Karl is one of the best on YouTube but this raises the bar by several levels.” – M. Harris